Bode's clear rain jacket is a one-of-a-kind piece decorated with dozens of mismatched milk caps – retro-printed disks used in the 1990s children's game of the same name and inspired by those originally found in juice bottles. It's made in the USA from PVC trimmed with mustard-yellow cotton corduroy at the point collar, press-stud placket, patch pockets, cuffs and hem.
- COLOUR: Clear
- COMPOSITION: 100% PVC. Fabric 2: 100% cotton.
- CARE: Spot clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- Heavyweight PVC
- Mismatched milk caps, stitched compartments
- Mustard-yellow corduroy collar and trim
- Patch pockets
- Press-stud front
- Fits true to size
- Sits fitted across the shoulder, with a straight cut through the frame
- Designed for a relaxed fitting style
Shoulder: 19 1/2 inches
Chest: 23 1/4 inches
Length: 42 inches